Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data
As BIGGER BRANDS ELEKTRONİK TİCARET VE BİLİŞİTLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (RubiBrands); We have prepared this clarification text in order to inform you about the processing, storage and transfer of your personal data within the framework of the activities arising from the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and the relevant legislation and legal regulations.
1. What are the Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data?
Although it may vary regarding the service or commercial activity offered by Rubi Brands, the personal data we obtain from you in order to ensure that the services are provided in the best way by our Company;
- Execution of Information Security Processes
- Conducting Audit / Ethical Activities
- Execution of Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
- Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
- Execution of Company / Product / Services Loyalty Processes
- Providing Physical Space Security
- Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
- Receiving and Evaluating Suggestions for Improvement of Business Processes
- Execution of Service Procurement Processes
- Execution of After-Sales Support Services
- Execution of Service Sales Processes
- Execution of Service Production and Operation Processes
- Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
- Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction
- Organization and Event Management
- Execution of Storage and Archive Activities
- Execution of Contract Processes
- Follow-up of Requests / Complaints
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- Creating and Tracking Visitor Records
purposes will be processed.
2. What are the Collection Methods of Your Personal Data?
Your personal data; forms, contracts, electronic tracking and physical access control systems in the workplace (Ex: CCTV), information systems and electronic devices (Ex: telecommunications infrastructure, computers and phones), third parties (Ex: Google and Facebook), online website , Cookies / Cookies created by our own site, Tracking Cookies / Tracking Cookies created by third parties (Ex: Hotjar), site usage measurement systems (Ex: Google Analytics) and other documents declared by the person concerned.
3. What is the Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data?
Your personal data by Rubi Brands, in line with the realization of the purposes described above, in accordance with the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and KVKK regulations, express consent, expressly stipulated in the laws, establishment or performance of the contract, legal obligation of the data controller and legitimate interest of the data controller. is processed.
4. Do We Transfer Your Personal Data to a Third Party?
Your personal data,
- Within the scope of the legal regulation, for the purposes of executing the activities in accordance with the legislation, following and executing the legal affairs, informing the authorized persons, institutions and organizations, fulfilling the obligations arising from the employment contract and legislation for the employees, conducting / auditing the business activities and carrying out the occupational health / safety activities. to Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations and
- To Real Persons or Private Legal Entities in the country for the purpose of carrying out activities in accordance with the legislation and informing authorized persons, institutions and organizations within the scope of the legal regulation.
- To Real Persons or Private Law Legal Entities, our business partners at home and abroad, for the purposes of conducting business activities, executing contract processes and realizing business development activities.
can be transferred.
5. What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
Regarding your personal data;
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data by correcting incomplete or incorrect data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom we have transferred your personal data, and
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting the removal of this damage
you have the rights.
If you wish to submit your applications and requests regarding your personal data, through the Relevant Person Application Form;
- With wet signature and photocopy of identity card, Nisbetiye, Nispetiye cd. No: 24, Han Spaces, Beşiktaş/İstanbul,
- Nisbetiye, Nispetiye cd. No:24, Han Spaces, Beşiktaş/Istanbul by personally applying to Rubi Brands,
- By sending it to Rubi Brands' e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By using a registered electronic mail (KEP) address and secure electronic signature or mobile signature … by sending it to a registered electronic mail (KEP) address,
You can forward it to Rubi Brands.
In accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, the name, surname, signature if the application is written, the T.C. identification number, (passport number if the applicant is a foreigner), residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number, if any, and information on the subject of the request.
The Relevant Person must clearly and comprehensibly state the subject requested in the application, which includes explanations regarding the right to be exercised and requested to use the above-mentioned rights. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be related to the person of the applicant, if acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specifically authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (special power of attorney). In addition, the application must contain identity and address information, and documents confirming identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be considered.
Your claims regarding your personal data are evaluated and answered within 30 days at the latest from the date they reach us. In the event that your application is evaluated negatively, the reasons for the rejection are sent to the address you specified in the application by e-mail or postal mail, in particular, by one of the methods selected in the Relevant Person Application Form.